Brighton v United - FA Cup SF - Sun 23rd April, 16:30

Who would you prefer to face in the FA Cup final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wonder if we haven't been all overestimating Brighton slightly. Anyway, I think you're right, and I'm serious, and with my blue specs off. We are a better side than this United one (as we would have been, I believe, in the case of Brighton, but it would have been marginally harder).
I was actually serious myself bud, Brighton are a better side in my eyes. They would have at least tried to play football against us.

Cunts

that result puts me off bothering with the final tbh will be moody all day and worse if they win. as bound to see not only blue on rag but blue on blue in that scenario.

we will twat them though and win the cup

Last edited:
Have you seen how these two have performed? You’d rather face Brighton than rags?
Yes because even if Brighton play better Football they are so wasteful and have no experience of cup finals, rags on the other hand know how to shithouse their way to wins.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.