Brighton v United - FA Cup SF - Sun 23rd April, 16:30

Who would you prefer to face in the FA Cup final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They still have to play us as well
I know. Also have to play the rags but it’s probably too soon. It’s the kind of thing that knocks confidence. Being cheated of some key decisions this season and then today.

It is what it is anyway.

My only concern is if we are (touch wood)through to the champions league final that we’ll have one eye on that when we play the rags in the final and the worry of players not being 100% committed where as it’s all or nothing for the rags ..

I wonder if we haven't been all overestimating Brighton slightly. Anyway, I think you're right, and I'm serious, and with my blue specs off. We are a better side than this United one (as we would have been, I believe, in the case of Brighton, but it would have been marginally harder).
Brighton didn’t impress me. Wouldn’t have scored if they played all night. They had a great chance today and fucked it up. United are dross. Just have one way of playing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.