Brighton v United - FA Cup SF - Sun 23rd April, 16:30

Who would you prefer to face in the FA Cup final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Must be over 10 years since I watched a United game from start to finish apart from a derby and Christ I won’t be rushing to do it again anytime soon.

What a load of shite.

Finding it hard to have much sympathy for Brighton either. Just as bad.

I find it quite sad that one has to be worried about fairness when playing these lot. Only way to combat it is to be on beyond good against them.

City are so much better but I won’t be surprised if some baffling things happen in their favour.
It's become a very valid concern though,their game approach and management largely revolves around gaining advantage by foul means

I find it quite sad that one has to be worried about fairness when playing these lot. Only way to combat it is to be on beyond good against them.

City are so much better but I won’t be surprised if some baffling things happen in their favour.

I think the bias will be there, but it won't be quite so blatant and outrageous as it is at Old Trafford.
It's not just us, everybody's been having to put up with it at that fucking place for nigh on thirty years.

What an opportunity to create history, beating those cunts with the potential to be in the biggest game of our life’s the week after, it will cement the legacy pulling it off!

That’s the worry if we get to the final of the champs league they game plan will kick us and probably have that referee who let’s everything go!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.