Brighton v United - FA Cup SF - Sun 23rd April, 16:30

Who would you prefer to face in the FA Cup final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's become a very valid concern though,their game approach and management largely revolves around gaining advantage by foul means

The 2-3 at our place that fucker Atkinson gave them everything. Sergio was cut in half in the penalty area by Young and he waved play on. This season we had the Rashford offside fiasco. I'm calling the officials now, it will be Oliver and Atwell.

"Well done young man!" (twice for United players), and Estupinian "... looks nervous". He hoped, I guess...

I mean, I did hear those phrases from impartial pundits, did I not? Let's call them football lovers, shall we?

PS. Very difficult moment for Solly, I feel for the kid...
PS2. I expected more from their GK in the end, but I don't think he believed in himself...

Absolutely delighted to be playing United in the final....Brighton are a much better team. We will totally dominate them and they will get a couple of breakaways during the game that we will have to deal with. No surprise if City win about 4-1.

Without their best CB, I don't think they can live with Haaland or Grealish, hopefully it's a repeat of the Etihad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.