Brighton v United - FA Cup SF - Sun 23rd April, 16:30

Who would you prefer to face in the FA Cup final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Relax and enjoy the final? Are you for real? We are talking about the first Manchester Derby Final EVER. The result will be talked about for decades and remember for a century. A dream to win, a nightmare to lose and you ask us to relax and enjoy it????
Ok, stress about it from now to the day of the final then.

It's a two-for-one is the final. Not only do you get to twat them in front of the entire watching world, but its absolutely guaranteed that we all get to see that emotionally unstable, llama-faced **** Bruno Fernandes crying, which is as fine a sight as you'll ever see on a football pitch. I personally cannot wait.

Think people are mad here and are looking at playing Man Utd in the final rather than looking at the actual United team City will play. They are an average team and are a far better team to play than a very good Brighton team with a very clever manager. Even for the match the players will be far up for it than possibly versus Brighton who would be a far more dangerous opponent, perfect build up to a possible Champions league final (hopefully).
Absolutely spot on. And we must remember that their fans are petrified about playing City these days and getting battered and humiliated in front of the whole world.

It's a two-for-one is the final. Not only do you get to twat them in front of the entire watching world, but its absolutely guaranteed that we all get to see that emotionally unstable, llama-faced **** Bruno Fernandes crying, which is as fine a sight as you'll ever see on a football pitch. I personally cannot wait.
You’re getting your animals mixed up, De Gea is the llama, Fernandez is the ugly rat fucker.

I think we have the easer game against the scum i would rather face them than Brighton
I wouldn't. Brighton are the better team, but they're basically quite similar to us with worse players, whereas the rags are perhaps a bit better at soaking up our pressure and hitting us on the counter.

And they cheat. And the refs cheat for them. At least with Brighton it'd be a fair game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.