Brighton v United - FA Cup SF - Sun 23rd April, 16:30

Who would you prefer to face in the FA Cup final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any Rag with a braincell will not be looking forward to June 3rd , they know we can destroy them in front of millions , so looking forward to the match but not the scum Rag fans who will be at Wembley , they will snap up all the club Wembley and spare tickets ,so expect to be outnumbered by Southern Shandy Drinkers , bring it on.
That is a good point, if we absolutely battered them in front of a massive worldwide audience the optics of that would have far reaching consequences in terms of profile and future support.

They are not shit. They are third in the league and in the cup final and won the league cup. Are we a better side? Yes, but it doesn't mean we are going to smash them. They have the players to hurt us on the break.
More than BHA? I would say no. This is by far the better draw for us.

Any Rag with a braincell will not be looking forward to June 3rd , they know we can destroy them in front of millions , so looking forward to the match but not the scum Rag fans who will be at Wembley , they will snap up all the club Wembley and spare tickets ,so expect to be outnumbered by Southern Shandy Drinkers , bring it on.
1682275583945.gif

Media hacks with their "derail the City treble" being drafted now.
Didn't take long:

19:28
Post update
FT: Brighton 0-0 Man Utd (Man Utd win 7-6 on pens)

Manchester United

It was all doom and gloom for Manchester United on Thursday. They're still on course for a domestic cup double and a top four finish.

They could also have an opportunity to wreck Manchester City's pursuit of the Treble.

Even physically they can’t compete for me; that game could be the catalyst, should we get to the final, for the biggest confidence enhancement we could wish for, works both ways though I guess!
Stones Dias Rodri Eddie Haaland Laporte Kev and even Jack and Bernie......they aren't getting physically intimidated against any player/team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.