Brighton v United - FA Cup SF - Sun 23rd April, 16:30

Who would you prefer to face in the FA Cup final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great footage of someone disagreeing with Domalino.

well-actually-liam-scott-edwards.gif

Damn. This is not good. Win or lose the final they will do anything and everything to stop us getting the treble. If we win they will make sure our key players are not 100% for a European Cup Final.
They’ll kick the fuck out of us. No doubt Oliver will be in charge and let them

I see ETH is already in the media vowing b not to allow a City Treble! The cheek! As if we see United as a bigger opponent than Real, Arsenal or either of the Milan teams, ffs?!

Yes, they have the ability to potentially stop us winning the FA Cup, but it’s the least of the 3 I care about, and I don’t doubt others feel the exact same way.

That said, I’d love nothing more than to spank the shit out of them on a big day out at Wembley, and on today’s showing I see no reason why we couldn’t!

I've said all that but derby games are different and the rags will foul, spoil and cheat to bring the game down to their level like they did today.
Might actually be a good primer for if we get to a CL final against an Italian team.

Pep should call it out the day before just to publicly spotlight both the possibility of faking, and of reckless tackles.

'In such a historic match, emotions can run high, so I simply hope that it's a fair game, and we don't see it marred by foul play or injury.' Would be all it takes.
A nice passive aggressive dig to get them thinking and the refs focused...

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.