Brighton v United - FA Cup SF - Sun 23rd April, 16:30

Who would you prefer to face in the FA Cup final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A better striker and you'd be in the final.
Yep. And I don't think this is the last we'll be seeing of Brighton in major finals either. They're getting a really good side together and playing some great football. They were the far better side yesterday despite not having one 'Hollywood' player amongst them.
One or two decent signings and hopefully they can push the verminous scum out of the top 4 picture forever.

Yep. And I don't think this is the last we'll be seeing of Brighton in major finals either. They're getting a really good side together and playing some great football. They were the far better side yesterday despite not having one 'Hollywood' player amongst them.
One or two decent signings and hopefully they can push the verminous scum out of the top 4 picture forever.

The problem will be keeping their players.

I will be very surprised if they start next season with Mitoma,MacAllister and Caicedo amongst others.

The problem will be keeping their players.

I will be very surprised if they start next season with Mitoma,MacAllister and Caicedo amongst others.
Agreed, i can see Mitoma staying at least another year, msy be Mac as well, hearing from him regarding his future is more encouraging then Fib Romano says. My big worry is replacing Caicedo. Again if we can get maybe Europa league we might be lucky to have them stay another year. Caicedo is only 20, its not like he needs to rush, and he need the right club to go to. Maybe City or Arsenal, other wise Spain.

Unbunch your knickers you fanny.

They’re shit, we’re fucking colossal.

We’ll demolish them.
Subtly put my friend! You do have a point though, we are levels above them and SHOULD win, we may well demolish them. Knowing that makes it less stressful but relax and enjoy?

Subtly put my friend! You do have a point though, we are levels above them and SHOULD win, we may well demolish them. Knowing that makes it less stressful but relax and enjoy?
We were 1-0 up and cruising at the Swamp , and then the ref and linesman stepped in and decided to give them a helping hand with a blatantly offside goal and the rest is history , we need to put them to the sword and take it out of the officials hands.

We were 1-0 up and cruising at the Swamp , and then the ref and linesman stepped in and decided to give them a helping hand with a blatantly offside goal and the rest is history , we need to put them to the sword and take it out of the officials hands.
We need to score 6 goals in an FA Cup Final...........
Again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.