Brighton v United - FA Cup SF - Sun 23rd April, 16:30

Who would you prefer to face in the FA Cup final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hate the rags with all my being and on a level playing field there's only one winner in the final against them but, Brighton for me even though it'd likely be a harder game.

I'm all for a chilled Wembley and day out with little chance of any shit going on these days.

The buzz of taking the rags apart with worldwide TV watching on would be superb mind you.

I'm almost talking myself into playing the rags now....

Brighton, any chance of those fuckers fluking or being gifted a trophy is to be avoided at al costs
This, absolutely.

We're better than the Rags but, as the last game proved, refs can easily cheat us out of a win against them.

I don't want even the slimmest chance of them picking up another trophy. And I want their season to end today.

Plus, on the off-chance we did lose the final, it'd be much easier to accept a team like Brighton winning. Even if Bloom is a twat, I've got nothing against that club or its fans.

If we lost to the Rags, especially if it denied us a potential treble, we'd never hear the end of it.

Brighton would be a really nice final, too. Attacking football on both sides, way less chance of fan trouble, a safer and happier environment around the ground and in the city, and no Cunty Fernandes getting in the ref's face every five seconds.

I genuinely don't see any positives of having the Rags in the final. Yes it'd be sweeter if we beat them but the buildup would be unbearable, the match would be stressful, people would get hurt, and it'd be a far less enjoyable day for the most part. Plus the media would be annoying.

Brighton please but i fully expect Utd to beat them.
Playing Utd in a final will be horrible for the stress levels

Brighton, they play decent football, their fans aren't utter wankers, they deserve to get to a final with how they have played for the last few years, it would make for a decent final with no malice rather than the absolute carnage that them Trafford bellends will bring to Wembley tbh, will just ruin the whole day with their Southern MIBS trying to intimidate kids and women again.

More chance of the ref/var not fucking us over against Brighton so much as it'd be nice to hammer the rags, Brighton all day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.