Brighton v United - FA Cup SF - Sun 23rd April, 16:30

Who would you prefer to face in the FA Cup final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Turned this thread into the match thread, will leave the poll in place until kick off.

Coverage starts at 4pm on BBC1 for those in the UK.

I think Brighton will win today and genuinely believe they'll be the more difficult game in the final. If we United, we'll go for the throat and score at least 3.

Come on Brighton!!

If we thought we had seen favouritism refereeing for the rags, through the course of the season. Just imagine what the final would be like. Howard Webb may as well wheel out Fergie, Gill and Neville for the VAR hub!!

We would get shafted no end. No matter how many levels above we are to them. Winning the FA Cup against them? It will not be allowed!

The great thing about a final is meeting loads of fans from the club you're playing. Yesterday I was chatting to a family of Blades fans on the train into Wembley, was with them again in the queue for the train back, then bumped into them checking into the hotel I was in.

As anyone who was there in 2011 for the semi final will attest, many of those opposition fans were animals.
Exactly this. I remember seeing a Grandad (must have been 70 if not a day) being punched by one of their feral fans in front of his Grandson at the coach park after the semi final.

Brighton should romp it but I just wish the rags win it so we could give them a hiding in the final.
Yeah, that's my thinking. Rather beat the Rags, but if we are destined to lose, then it has to be to Brighton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.