Brilliant article on York away from the York side

That was a great read, glad to say I was there, with my then 8 year old son, albeit in the home section, just in front of the radio broadcasters.

i wasn't there either, fucked off to oz for the ashes, went to mansfield home in freight rover or whatever it was called, left after the o-o v bristol rovers and got back in new year, fa cup match at home, york, wrexscum away, stoke at home and the one in new year wimbledon away, 5 matches i missed that season and colchester away, no ticket and a friday night if i remember. those were the days of LOVE CITY HATE FOOTBALL thats how bad we were, but wouldn't swap those days for anything.
First ever pay-per-view game on British television I think?
I remember the away end felt like it was only about 8 steps from front to back!

York was my birthday. The ex missus had arranged a night out with friends and family but being a young impulsive dickhead I decided to stay in York and get pissed and get the last train home

So not only was it the lowest point in City’s history, it was the start of the end of my first marriage

Looking back they were both the best things that could have happened as it all worked out just fine in the end lol

Hate to break this to you but since when did we draw that game at Wrexham? Did you leave before Wiekens scored the winner?

Seriously ! For years I have thought we drew. I did stay to the end as well. I can only put it down to the fact that it was probably the only away match that season where I was sober. My my. I will have to change my story entitled 'why does everyone go on about York, Wrexham was worse'

i wasn't there either, fucked off to oz for the ashes, went to mansfield home in freight rover or whatever it was called, left after the o-o v bristol rovers and got back in new year, fa cup match at home, york, wrexscum away, stoke at home and the one in new year wimbledon away, 5 matches i missed that season and colchester away, no ticket and a friday night if i remember. those were the days of LOVE CITY HATE FOOTBALL thats how bad we were, but wouldn't swap those days for anything.

Colchester away was on a Saturday, Goat drilled in a beauty at our end

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.