Brilliant !!

Great post and spot on!! Thing is I've done alot of travelling around the UK, Europe, South East Asia and Australia and I've always seen alot of plastic rags with there shitty shirts everywhere i have bin but it seems this is also happening to us now. I have a good mate who lives in North London and he tells me the plastic mafia are already starting to grow in numbers wearing City kits. Really ope it doesn`t start to infect Eastlands and its still those that were there in the dark days attending our games!!!

Regarding jonny68's post about his travels in the East, I live in Hong Kong and have noticed that knock off street vendors are beginning to sell MCFC shirts. Red shirts-Arsenal, Mu and Liverpool-l still predominate but these vendors are canny and can smell dollars. That is the other side of success.

Worst thing about them is that the shirts they wear are the snidiest crappy copies, some dont even resemble authentic shirts. They strut around with their chests puffed out in some dodgy red tee shirt with a badge stuck on and man utd splashed underneath

Jonny68 said:
Great post and spot on!! Thing is I've done alot of travelling around the UK, Europe, South East Asia and Australia and I've always seen alot of plastic rags with there shitty shirts everywhere i have bin but it seems this is also happening to us now. I have a good mate who lives in North London and he tells me the plastic mafia are already starting to grow in numbers wearing City kits. Really ope it doesn`t start to infect Eastlands and its still those that were there in the dark days attending our games!!!
True, but if we're going to be a successful club we need more fans. We get healthy crowds at the moment (for the league and cup ties at Wembley) but we don't sell out and we don't even have dear prices.

We all fear the plastics coming to our club but as it is they won't get in, we blues have been going for decades, win or lose, it's in our mindset to attend games.
With 36000 seasoncard holders and a fair few thousand city card holders there are not that many seats left for "walk ups", after our habit ingrained walk ups I bet there are only a couple of thousand regular spare places to be had.of course we also have a waiting list for season cards so maybe we will add to that 36k. So untill we expand there is no room for a plastic invasion. Compare that to cold trafford, got to be 75% plastic, more maybe. Too quiet to be anything else.

Great op post btw.

de niro said:
We all fear the plastics coming to our club but as it is they won't get in, we blues have been going for decades, win or lose, it's in our mindset to attend games.
With 36000 seasoncard holders and a fair few thousand city card holders there are not that many seats left for "walk ups", after our habit ingrained walk ups I bet there are only a couple of thousand regular spare places to be had.of course we also have a waiting list for season cards so maybe we will add to that 36k. So untill we expand there is no room for a plastic invasion. Compare that to cold trafford, got to be 75% plastic, more maybe. Too quiet to be anything else.

Great op post btw.
So it will have to be stadium expansion or big price increases or both

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.