Bring back Garage!!!

crizack said:
garage is tedious. never have i heard so much shite that it even made wigan pier sound good. Dubstep now mate.

Garage was huge.Dubstep was good but its getting boring emalkay-when i look at you is a classic.

yes, it was huge. to those who think playing music on their phones at the back of the bus is somehow good. do they actually believe people want to here bum diggy bum bum and all that donky donk shite? it's disgraceful, hendrix is turning in his grave thanks to people like you. It's not even music! it's electronic signals put together with the click of a mouse.

crizack said:
yes, it was huge. to those who think playing music on their phones at the back of the bus is somehow good. do they actually believe people want to here bum diggy bum bum and all that donky donk shite? it's disgraceful, hendrix is turning in his grave thanks to people like you. It's not even music! it's electronic signals put together with the click of a mouse.

Lmao if you think i would play music at the back of the bus then your wrong. I fucking hate it!! i use to get the hlf 6 bus to town everyday for work and some dick head would play bassline and shit mcs. But garage was good and was part of growing up. Hendrix was not the founder of music either so he can turn all he wants.

scottyboi said:
crizack said:

Lmao if you think i would play music at the back of the bus then your wrong. I fucking hate it!! i use to get the hlf 6 bus to town everyday for work and some dick head would play bassline and shit mcs. But garage was good and was part of growing up. Hendrix was not the founder of music either so he can turn all he wants.

i don't think anyone can claim being the 'founder' of music, but if it was it would be dave from chas and dave. you heard the way he say's 'yip yap rabbit rabbit bunny' all in one?...the reason beethoven was born hundreds of years ago was because god knew he couldn't compete with that. and i do somehow believe that you calling yourself 'boi' means you also listen to avril lavigne, and we all know how crap she is.

crizack said:
scottyboi said:

i don't think anyone can claim being the 'founder' of music, but if it was it would be dave from chas and dave. you heard the way he say's 'yip yap rabbit rabbit bunny' all in one?...the reason beethoven was born hundreds of years ago was because god knew he couldn't compete with that. and i do somehow believe that you calling yourself 'boi' means you also listen to avril lavigne, and we all know how crap she is.

Avril lmao i dont call myself anything it was a nickname from school im obviously called scott. On opera singers borcelli is immense. I listen to everything and i mean everything i could listen to system of a down and then put eminem on ect. I dont have a genre im just a normal lad.

scottyboi said:
crizack said:

Avril lmao i dont call myself anything it was a nickname from school im obviously called scott. On opera singers borcelli is immense. I listen to everything and i mean everything i could listen to system of a down and then put eminem on ect. I dont have a genre im just a normal lad.

was listening to him today at work

crizack said:
scottyboi said:

was listening to him today at work

Did i spell it right im pissed. With him being blind i just think he puts alot more into his music.

Garage is Nuggets type US 60's Rock......Garage as in 'dance' is as real as is 'Rn'B' is that insipid bland shite to real Rhythm n Blues.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.