Bring Back Joe Hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone on this forum please start a BRING JOE BACK campaign for us all to sign and to present to that arrogant blind manager of ours.

Pep won't bring Joe back, not a hope. He will persevere with Bravo unfortunately, he's too stubborn to admit he's fucked up big time with our new number 1.

Not going to happen were stuck with Bravo and anyway no goalie in the world would want to play behind that shower of shite of Sagna,Kolarov and Stones

Must be just me that thought he had no chance with any of their goals today then...great save from mahrez as well

Must be just me that thought he had no chance with any of their goals today then...great save from mahrez as well
He is too small and doesn't have enough spring,joe would have reached the one he couldn't,we have filled the team with midgets but we need a tall dominant keeper,it won't be joe as pep wouldn't back down from that but bravo is failing miserably on his basic skills

Let's bring our joey back blub blub

Pmsl a new low for bluemoons hard of thinking section which is growing by the week

No point bringing a keeper back who has had most clean sheets 4 out of last 6 seasons is it,might as well sell him off on the cheap to a rival like Liverpool or similar..

Yes just you I think ! Hart would have easily saved the 2nd goal. Think of all the saves Hart makes over a season and one on ones. Bravo has not made any significant saves and how many games has he been in goal now. Trevor Francis said exactly the same on the BT commentary. Sadly Joe won't be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.