Bring Back Joe Hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two senior posters who claim inside knowledge have alleged Hart committed some sort of indiscretion that can't be elaborated on for legal reasons.

If true, that might put a different light on the debate.
Ah right, the old 'I know something, but can't tell you what for legal reasons'...................

8vNXhioqLm7Vm.gif

This thread takes me back to 1967 when we signed Ken Mulhearn from Stockport County. This in itself wasn't a popular signing and in retrospect, his presence didn't improve our defence, but we went on to win the title because the defence was up to the job and there were hard tackling players in there who could turn defence into attack, players like Pardoe, Doyle and Oakes, plus the majestic Colin Bell who would do his box to box work like no other. So jumping through to the present season, we find there are no hard tackling defenders ready to protect Bravo, let alone a box to box player who can add impetus to the team. In my opinion, it is of no surprise that we are struggling and it is up to Pep to realise, and quickly, that the English game is not as pretty as some of those in Europe and that English teams will have no ambition towards European glory and instead it is all about getting results over your bitterest rivals. When Pep gets to understand this, results will improve.

Ah right, the old 'I know something, but can't tell you what for legal reasons'...................

I've just found one of the relevant exchanges.
Who is bashing pep? Joe got back in july and everyone had their goalies in place already so he went to Torino,next summer he will get a decent move or choose to stay there
I was more referring to some posters say they know the true story but won't tell us,same as when bobby left,it's bashing 2 legends without them able to respond,i'm still waiting for all dirt on joe that zin kept saying would flood out as soon as he left,it's bollocks

Far from Bollocks. Let's leave it there. We couldn't afford the lawsuit.

Joe's pockets aren't as deep as they once were, but he could still afford to buy every member on here ten times over.
The other poster alleging similar was Prestwich_Blue.

Harts been in superb form for England lately
How a keeper has become the focal point for starting moves is beyond me,hes a long way fronm the objective which is of course the net at the other end

Do I think one of Harts fantastic saves would galvanise the side in games ,of course it would

Wow - superb?

This is cruel, but anyone pretending you could rely on Joe in one on one's needs a reminder:

remember the save from payets free kick last season? joe was our keeper in 2 premier league winning seasons you don't win the premier league with a bad keeper. bravo is a clown who has not made one save of note or significance all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.