Bring back the announcer from the Newcastle game.

Aguero_Element

Our normal announcer is CRAP. Uninspired, sounds like he just woke up and decided to bless us with his boring voice. I much prefer the enthusiasm of the one who did the newcastle game.

Theres something wrong at city, they can't make simple decisions, someone needs to be fired - it KEEPS happening.

Aguero_Element said:
Our normal announcer is CRAP. Uninspired, sounds like he just woke up and decided to bless us with his boring voice. I much prefer the enthusiasm of the one who did the newcastle game.

Theres something wrong at city, they can't make simple decisions, someone needs to be fired - it KEEPS happening.

This.

He was a bit shaky to start with on Saturday, then really got into it. Liked him a lot! Was disappointed he wasn't there tonight!

silverback said:
Sorry but the guy on Saturday sounded as though he was auditioning for Radio 1. Might be an age thing but for me the best is the Red Dippers man. Just announces with the right amount of gravitas.
Saturday's was Tim Cocker, off Xfm Radio so you're not a million miles off

silverback said:
Sorry but the guy on Saturday sounded as though he was auditioning for Radio 1. Might be an age thing but for me the best is the Red Dippers man. Just announces with the right amount of gravitas.

WTF !! I`m 64 and think he was brilliant and showed some charisma and enjoyment,doing something he appeared to be natural with.Bring him back, even for an old fuck like me.

oakiecokie said:
silverback said:

WTF !! I`m 64 and think he was brilliant and showed some charisma and enjoyment,doing something he appeared to be natural with.Bring him back, even for an old fuck like me.
You are still a youngster. :))

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.