Bring back the announcer from the Newcastle game.

silverback said:
oakiecokie said:
silverback said:
Sorry but the guy on Saturday sounded as though he was auditioning for Radio 1. Might be an age thing but for me the best is the Red Dippers man. Just announces with the right amount of gravitas.

WTF !! I`m 64 and think he was brilliant and showed some charisma and enjoyment,doing something he appeared to be natural with.Bring him back, even for an old fuck like me.
You are still a youngster. :))

Yeah, 64 is still a kid. Yer won't have heard from the DWP yet, OC!!

middleton___blue said:
Just be fortunate we don't have Liverpool's announcer....bloody ell that would be depressing week in week out.

That bloke really gets on my tits with his boring nasal scouse whine. He sounds a bit like Ian Ayre so maybe all the backroom dippers talk like that ;)

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
silverback said:
oakiecokie said:
WTF !! I`m 64 and think he was brilliant and showed some charisma and enjoyment,doing something he appeared to be natural with.Bring him back, even for an old fuck like me.

No mate not until October I believe and if not I have to contact them I understand. WTF ???

I've noticed the tannoy announcer voice is occasionally distorted, with at least one name read out in 'Frank Sidebottom' style.... or is it Frank? spooky.

I thought the announcer on Saturday was the most cringeworthy thing I've heard at City since Stuart Pearce piped in chants through the tannoy. He sounded so over excited it bordered on camp. The guy on Tuesday was much better.

the guy on saturday only announced 10 newcastle players , if you can't get that right...................

oakiecokie said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
silverback said:

No mate not until October I believe and if not I have to contact them I understand. WTF ???
Don't wait, get hold of them and ask for an estimate of your entitlement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.