Bring back the poznan * yes this again

Re: Bring back the Poznan

ped said:
if people want it back ,we need to agree a exact moment ,i.e after the goal has been shown on the big screen,dribs and drabs is one of the reasons it has died out

When the ref blows to restart the game after goal scored
All turn as one, perfect signal to everyone for
Let's all do the poznan
Let's all do the Poznan

CITYROBBO said:
WE NEED THIS BACK!! Watching all them sportsmen and women do the poznan WE ARE FAMOUS FOR THAT BRING IT BACK HOME FOR TH READING GAME !!

I dont understand why we have stopped doing something that all other supporters wish they could do. It also brought us luck.

We ARE famous for it and the BBC have now reinforced that. Let's do it - the players have always loved it and....it seems to intimidate the opposition

-- Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:53 pm --

Skashion said:
It's dead.

Obviously not<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:55 pm --<br /><br />
Caveman said:
SuperbiaInProeliaEL3 said:
It's brilliant when everyone does it at the same time - but when it's done in dribs and drabs it looks absolutely crap.
That is very true though and I think that's one of the main reasons it died out (as well as us doing it too much).

For big games; when opposition names are read out pre-game on the tannoy - do the Poznań
Other times; if we get 4 goals up - do the Poznań

All at the same time!

The reason it died out was because last season, we were scoring so many goals in many matches that we seemed to be doing it all the time! This year, I think it will be easier to get everyone up at the same time. Although, if it leads to us scoring loads of goals again, then everyone can stop doing it after the 3rd :)

Re: BRING BACK THE POZNAN

Skashion said:
jrb said:
Skashion said:
It's dead.

It will never die.

We will never forget it.

Neither will they.

[bigimg]http://www.viewfromablue.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Poznan-at-Old-Trafford.jpg[/bigimg]
Don't lecture me, I'm in that photo!

Ooooh. Call that a lecture????

I have a vision of 6,000 Watford fans doing it if they score at our place. I'll take it as a compliment, rather than a piss take.

There have been many suggestions as to why it died out.

I put it down to all the goals City were scoring in the first half of last season, when people had to do it 3, 4, or 5 times per a game. It probably got a bit tedious.

Like most people I'd like to see it make a return, but this time only once per game when City a few goals clear and the match is all but over.

An example would have been at Newcastle on Saturday when City were 3-1 up, with a couple of minutes remaining.

gillymcfc said:
ped said:
if people want it back ,we need to agree a exact moment ,i.e after the goal has been shown on the big screen,dribs and drabs is one of the reasons it has died out

When the ref blows to restart the game after goal scored
All turn as one, perfect signal to everyone for
Let's all do the poznan
Let's all do the Poznan
the refs whistle it is then ,i am in .

Re: BRING BACK THE POZNAN

Josh Blue said:
Would love us to start doing it again. Some lazy bastards are against it though.

It sets us apart from the rest of the shite fans in England.
Wouldn't so much say lazy bastards, as supporters who want to watch the match ! Do the Poznan but facing the pitch so everyone can still watch the game, I guarantee 100% participation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.