Bring in lorrente!!!

Tevez City said:
No more CF please.

City already have Aguero,Dzeko,Balotelli & Guidetti is coming back.
This! Unless it is Messi or Ronaldo. Both of whom are simply just superior footballers. We don; need RVP, Cavani, Llorentes or any other hot striker out there. They are simply unlikely to do better here because our strikers are pretty close to the top. So unless it is one of the 2 best players in the world (who also happen to be forwards) NO!!!!

Dax777 said:
Tevez City said:
No more CF please.

This! Unless it is Messi or Ronaldo. Both of whom are simply just superior footballers. We don; need RVP, Cavani, Llorentes or any other hot striker out there. They are simply unlikely to do better here because our strikers are pretty close to the top. So unless it is one of the 2 best players in the world (who also happen to be forwards) NO!!!!

And even so, why would you want Ronaldo? Unless you want to have an absolute egocentric on the pitch. And yes, I'm a Real fan. ;)

bunch of spoilt fans on this forum

just cos we got the money dont mean we should splash out at every player who hits form

so stupid

Jonathan1979 said:
Dax777 said:
Tevez City said:
No more CF please.

And even so, why would you want Ronaldo? Unless you want to have an absolute egocentric on the pitch. And yes, I'm a Real fan. ;)
Coz either he or Messi are so far ahead anyone else, that their inclusion is almost guaranteed to be an upgrade. I am not saying I want him, just saying there is no justification for buying a striker other than uf that striker is one of those 2 guys. WHo are superior on so many levels. In spite of not really being strikers.

Ntini77 said:
£50m double swoop for Martinez & Muniain please. :D

That would be one of the best deals in modern football history! :)

And as for Dzeko being such a poor striker: of course he's not. I would love to see us change system next season and actually play to our players advantage.

EaglesFan said:
Blue Haze said:
It's embarrassing to watch Llorente and then think of how Dzeko plays

Shame

All about the system mate...just wait until Dzeko leaves City as you desire - you'll be shocked soon enough.

That may well be but he doesn't fit into City's play well. When he was bang on form he seemed to adapt to be able to fit in.

Llorente fits perfectly into are passing style<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:20 pm --<br /><br />In fact the one player i want this summer is Llorente above everyone else

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.