Bring in lorrente!!!

We need more winners in the team especially in the forward line or an AM. I had high hopes for Sergio but he has been anonymous far too frequently. Only Tevez (who I can't abide) is a winner.
Sergio - Goes missing when the chips are really down. May improve in his second season.
Balotelli - Far to petulant. If the ball isn't delivered on a plate he criticises the pass and stops running. He could have it but he hasn't yet. Chase the ball down Mario and keep running - even if it is into blind alleys - Then criticise the pass - NOT BEFORE. If your still not getting the ball drop back a bit till you do.
Dave - A great player yes, but when the chips are down he can go missing. Maybe it's his ankle injury but at the moment he's not prepared to give it all for the cause when the chips are down.
Nasri - Gone missing far too many times. Needs to buck up.

BTW our known winners are: Hart, Micah, Kompany, Lescott & Ya Ya.
I also think Milner is a winner too - given the chance.

BlueAnorak said:
We need more winners in the team especially in the forward line or an AM. I had high hopes for Sergio but he has been anonymous far too frequently. Only Tevez (who I can't abide) is a winner.
Sergio - Goes missing when the chips are really down. May improve in his second season.
Balotelli - Far to petulant. If the ball isn't delivered on a plate he criticises the pass and stops running. He could have it but he hasn't yet. Chase the ball down Mario and keep running - even if it is into blind alleys - Then criticise the pass - NOT BEFORE. If your still not getting the ball drop back a bit till you do.
Dave - A great player yes, but when the chips are down he can go missing. Maybe it's his ankle injury but at the moment he's not prepared to give it all for the cause when the chips are down.

You missed Zabba and NDJ as winners, we really miss Zabba's desire and shear fight in games like Swansea away.

The Scarlet Pimpernel said:
BlueAnorak said:

You missed Zabba and NDJ as winners, we really miss Zabba's desire and shear fight in games like Swansea away.

Add Bellamy to that list aswell

BlueAnorak said:

Fucking hell, thats some assasination of our squad.

And your comments on Aguero are ridiculous.

BlueAnorak said:

You forgot Zabaleta as well.

Llorente is fantastic, but he has Muniain or something behind him. These one is amazing player.
This theme is stupid because you cannot buy Llorente no mater how much money offer to Athletic B. simply because he is Basque and they are great patriots and do not sell their players.
So for you all Dzeko is worst then Llorente? I just hope he will not sign Real and do not see how much he is worse on our back in CL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.