Bring the Noise

Those flags should always be there. It used to look really good in the past.

St marks
Some might say - two flags I remember in particular

Could the 1894 group lobby the club to get flags permanently on ss3 tier ???
The loud proud loyal flag was ace as well was hung over the second tier think it came down when that electric board came in, I’d love to see it back

Fair play to the guy who runs city on tour Twitter. The banners and the flags ( I think he had made) in ss2/3 looked fantastic.

They should be there every game
I think they’re called the Straight Through Crew those lads. Not sure about the name haha but they have some top banners stickers scarves t-shirts etc

I think they’re called the Straight Through Crew those lads. Not sure about the name haha but they have some top banners stickers scarves t-shirts etc

the flags hanging from tier three and ticker tape was laid on by city on tour, the other two hanging over tier two and telescopic flags by 1894. It would be great to have two or three groups of supporters doing different banners at big games. If a few individual fans brought banners to then before you know it we have the place rocking. Thought the south stand looked very good Saturday, good effort everybody.

Seen a vid of a few united fans marching to the stadium before their game tonight lighting flares and tbf it looked ace sure we could do something similar like marching from Mary d’s or somet if they can do it we could 10x better

Seen a vid of a few united fans marching to the stadium before their game tonight lighting flares and tbf it looked ace sure we could do something similar like marching from Mary d’s or somet if they can do it we could 10x better

tried to organise this type of thing several times, 6 turn up. It is difficult getting the word round having said that, also getting people to put there pint down, or two.

the best walk to the stadium was cup final at Wembley around 4 years ago, we did a walk from the roundabout to the stadium, over 1,000 of us made a right racket. The advantage being at Wembley is that fans are already there.

If it was up to me we would march to the stadium for all big games

Marching to Old Trafford from Mary D’s would be a great idea, unfortunately how do you organise the corporate/older supporters to do this - especially if its raining.
This is for the “lads” or the younger supporters who wont get a sniff of tickets! It would be fantastic though

Marching to Old Trafford from Mary D’s would be a great idea, unfortunately how do you organise the corporate/older supporters to do this - especially if its raining.
This is for the “lads” or the younger supporters who wont get a sniff of tickets! It would be fantastic though

there are a surprising amount of younger fans now at games, would be better if there was more I agree. But there is enough to march to stadiums, we have just got out of the habit of doing this type of thing.

Maybe we do it one home game at night from mary D's, just a few of us at start and rest see it and join in. It is difficult to put the word round, but once seen it will catch on.

there are a surprising amount of younger fans now at games, would be better if there was more I agree. But there is enough to march to stadiums, we have just got out of the habit of doing this type of thing.

Maybe we do it one home game at night from mary D's, just a few of us at start and rest see it and join in. It is difficult to put the word round, but once seen it will catch on.
Maybe do joint displays or fan marches with the city on tour lot and that will bring in loads more and spread the word.

Let's get this going next week shall we, I'm sure all of bluemoon has been dying for this lad to get his own chant :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.