Bring the Noise

Bale were very quiet, but so were we.

In my stand we had a fair few of non regulars and for once area was all sat down, the usual chants and noise never really went on.

I actually preferred not having some of the regulars there today. Much better having people who actually enjoy going and aren’t as miserable aha

Considering they had twice as many as they do for a home game, they weren't that loud.
SheffU brought 2700 and made twice the noise that Vale’s 8000 did.

But about 2000 of those Vale fans won’t have set foot inside a football ground for three years before today and won’t again for about three years after today, so they wouldn’t have known any of the Vale songs to join in with really.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was front row of tier2 fam stand.

They were loud. And it just shows how much we need our own end.

Build it, City ,please.

Or I'd prefer a brand new uber stadium, just imagine the beauty and scale of it?

An iconic thing of beauty.

Dont get me wrong, the etihad is starting to grow on me but a brand new 75k modern goliath with all the wonders of the recently built stadia around the world would be fitting for the best team ever seen on these shores.

I was front row of tier2 fam stand.

They were loud. And it just shows how much we need our own end.

Build it, City ,please.

Or I'd prefer a brand new uber stadium, just imagine the beauty and scale of it?

An iconic thing of beauty.

Dont get me wrong, the etihad is starting to grow on me but a brand new 75k modern goliath with all the wonders of the recently built stadia around the world would be fitting for the best team ever seen on these shores.
Ha ha and where would you like this fantasy stadium built?

In 115 'W' so under the overhang due to relocation.

Heard virtually nothing from the Vale fans & was also surprised being in the next block to our singing section it was not as good as an average game in 315.

On TV heard virtually nothing from City fans, save a song or two, but heard Vale fans throughout the game. Etihad atmosphere during most games is poor and the really good ones stand out as memorable for their scarcity.

All this talk before the game about how loud they were going to be, fairly quiet for most of the game. Not a patch on the Bristol City support, that was one of the best at the Etihad. I suppose they at least have original songs like Feed the... :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.