Bring the Noise

Glad you said that mate, I thought I was just being paranoid when I looked round and so different faces, was a different lot of fans altogether. I think if we had normal 114 / 115 as well as the guys in 113 it would have been loud.
It was the same around me in 105. About 50% of the usual crowd weren’t there but many blokes taking their young kid were there in their place.

Fulham at home in the FA Cup gives us another opportunity.

If 1894 and the club arrange it again, perhaps Ric will sticky a relocation link at the top of the main BM page?

That will give BM members a clear and visible thread and link to relocate for the Fulham game.

I should imagine Fulham wont even bring 2,000, they struggled in the PL. So it will be normal seating

I don't know if we would do seat relocations again, its getting embarrassing for us. We put a hold on 200 seats and sell 35, we could have the whole block and then sing "Napoli and Rome" :-)

I should imagine Fulham wont even bring 2,000, they struggled in the PL. So it will be normal seating

I don't know if we would do seat relocations again, its getting embarrassing for us. We put a hold on 200 seats and sell 35, we could have the whole block and then sing "Napoli and Rome" :-)

Fully understand your thinking Trev. No point in continually pushing something if there is no interest in it. Sadly.

I suppose it’s as we are until the North Stand expansion ever materialises, and 1894 and the club can agree on a way forward that ensures at least 1 block in the NS is given over to (1894) and filled with only singers. How we ensure that happens is going to be a real problem.

That really is our last chance.

As shit as it is Port vale at home was never going to get numbers and neither are CL group games
Fully understand your thinking Trev. No point in continually pushing something if there is no interest in it. Sadly.

I suppose it’s as we are until the North Stand expansion ever materialises, and 1894 and the club can agree on a way forward that ensures at least 1 block in the NS is given over to (1894) and filled with only singers. How we ensure that happens is going to be a real problem.

That really is our last chance.
Do thing like Marching to the grounds for big games like Celtic and Rangers do stuff like that will surely make people want to join the group and then make more people want to join in section's in the stadium as well

As the poster above said you were never going to get the numbers or a bouncing atmosphere for port vale at home. Not 200 anyway. The ground was full of kids and families.

United in the cup would have been the best example of how many you could potentially get.

35 still a decent number all things considered. I’d also say you did actually help to join the two singing sections together. I was in 110

Yeah it's a good idea to help the chant's travel round the stadium
From a personal point of view, I think they’re shambolic, irritating and do little for an atmosphere. I’m hoping I never see or hear any megaphones, drums or brass bands in any ground.

From a personal point of view, I think they’re shambolic, irritating and do little for an atmosphere. I’m hoping I never see or hear any megaphones, drums or brass bands in any ground.

Don’t worry, you probably won’t. :-/

At least you’ll hear silence, the chatter of conversation, and all the other noises during a match, bar actual singing.

Hopefully when the NS is expanded, and 1894 get a block, along with a megaphone, you won’t be anywhere near that block.

Then you can complain to those sat around you as much as you want, knowing you can do absolutely nothing about the megaphone. :-)

Don’t worry, you probably won’t. :-/

At least you’ll hear silence, the chatter of conversation, and all the other noises during a match, bar actual singing.

Hopefully when the NS is expanded, and 1894 get a block, along with a megaphone, you won’t be anywhere near that block.

Then you can complain to those sat around you as much as you want, knowing you can do absolutely nothing about the megaphone. :-)
I never moan to anyone around me, they’re too busy singing the noisy buggers - joke! Atmosphere around me is usually okay, not great every game, sometimes awful, sometimes fantastic, basically the same as every ground.

I pray that I can’t hear a God awful megaphone or drum in that ground, although if I can’t then what’s the point?

Good luck as always, at least you’re trying things

Reactions: jrb
I never moan to anyone around me, they’re too busy singing the noisy buggers - joke! Atmosphere around me is usually okay, not great every game, sometimes awful, sometimes fantastic, basically the same as every ground.

I pray that I can’t hear a God awful megaphone or drum in that ground, although if I can’t then what’s the point?

Good luck as always, at least you’re trying things

Thank you.

Apologies if I came across a bit arsey.

Feel free to pop over to 115. We could always do with some more singers. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.