Bring the Noise

Disappointed with the Atmosphere tonight wouldn't say it was Awful but for a 2nd leg semi final Derby at home the place should have been Buzzing for 90 mins

I honestly don’t know if Craig is taking the piss or not?

Yes, he’s taking the piss!

It really wasn’t though. Is it that bad that a couple of songs during a derby mean people say it was good?

Seemed good to me 214 we never stopped singing our shouting the whole match. Even after their goal we were on it straight away of course we cant hear what the rest of the ground are doing being so close to the raggie, but seem very load in our corner all game

Seemed good to me 114 we never stopped singing our shouting the whole match. Even after their goal we were on it straight away of course we cant hear what the rest of the ground are doing being so close to the raggie, but seem very load in our corner all game

Fair enough but the rest of the ground was mostly quiet. Honestly think that the atmosphere is that bad people class a bit more noise than usual as a good atmosphere now. State of modern football really but we’ve had lots of miles better atmospheres than that over the last few years.

My voice completely gone. Thought it was good in 115.

Don't think it was for lack of trying. We have pockets of folks trying to get songs going and sometimes it gets taken up by the rest of the ground. Getting a full 'end' together with safe standing should be a priority for the club imo

My take on the atmosphere from the other side of the stadium (328 where nobody anywhere near sings so you can get a perespective!)

Both singing areas were singing for much for much of the game but rarely in unison, so not too many songs were going around the ground. It was a "muddy" sort of noise in the main. It went a bit flat towards the end of the second half after United scored. Second half was much better with songs starting in different areas of the stadium and, despite the tension, the crowd lifted the team definitely. Overall t was good but not great, and I noticed people seemed a bit disappointed at full time because of a chance missed to have a great night. It would certainly have been better had one or two of the chances gone in at which point it would have turned celebratory.

a few different opinions on the atmosphere, I was back of 115. Was best atmosphere and singing of the season, 114 / 115 / 116 / 117 all got in on the songs. First goal killed it a bit and fans screamed rather than singing, second half started to pick up.

does seem strange how the noise doesn't spread, it was quite loud where I was. You could hardly hear the rags fans, yet somebody has posted they could hear them more than us ! There was a small section of rags fans that where allowed to stand on chairs all the time and throw a couple of smoke bombs without any hassle off security. They sang from time to time. But in lower SS there must have been 8 or 10 times more fans singing so god knows why other areas of the stadium couldn't hear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.