Bring the Noise

Wish they'd turn the noise down with the pre match entertainment. It's appallingly loud. Let the crowd build the atmosphere. And that stadium announcer..someone switch him off. Every time we score. He's annoying and cheesy.
The audio system had failed pre-match at the Palace game, it was lovely and quiet absolute bliss.

a few different opinions on the atmosphere, I was back of 115. Was best atmosphere and singing of the season, 114 / 115 / 116 / 117 all got in on the songs. First goal killed it a bit and fans screamed rather than singing, second half started to pick up.

does seem strange how the noise doesn't spread, it was quite loud where I was. You could hardly hear the rags fans, yet somebody has posted they could hear them more than us ! There was a small section of rags fans that where allowed to stand on chairs all the time and throw a couple of smoke bombs without any hassle off security. They sang from time to time. But in lower SS there must have been 8 or 10 times more fans singing so god knows why other areas of the stadium couldn't hear.

We were above you in 214 thought our area was good and could sence if we scored the place would lift off , sadly we didnt score but being next to the raggies thought we drowned them out to be honest only heard their nursery rhythm a few times only to be meet with getting a song our chant going

We were above you in 214 thought our area was good and could sence if we scored the place would lift off , sadly we didnt score but being next to the raggies thought we drowned them out to be honest only heard their nursery rhythm a few times only to be meet with getting a song our chant going

true, a goal actually allowed from us would have lifted the roof off. The minuyte we score now I sort of stop and look at linesman then ref, game spoiled as we know.

Hi everyone. Yesterday was dissapointing result-wise, but I think we all have known the league has been gone for a while now. That adds extra importance to our cup runs this year.

1894 group have organised another singing section for the Champions League game against Real Madrid at the Etihad stadium. We have a small number of tickets available for people willing to sing and support the team in block 115 near the front. If you want to either relocate your existing ticket to this section, or buy a ticket within the 1894 section, please click this link and enter your details. Hopefully our singing will encourage the rest of the ground to follow:

https://bit.ly/37wCGla

I reckon the only way we will be accepted as European royalty is to overcome a deficit from the first leg and have the whole stadium doing the Poznań.

There’s been a lot of talk about the atmosphere but I think our next few months have just been taken care of...

The FA/PL are doing nothing about Liverpool hacking our computers
UEFA are banning us for two years...

I don’t think we’ll need to worry about the atmosphere for the rest of the season!

IT’S ON!

Recent events will only galvanise our support and it should energise our playing squad and Pep , even Zidane has been quoted the UEFA decision will now make our players more motivated , and the Dippers chances of going unbeaten all season have just took a turn for the worse , i think the Real and Dipper home games will be a cauldron , bring it on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.