Bring the Noise

Too many nerves. An early goal and it will be rocking. The longer it stays 0-0 it will be quiet and nervy.

Southampton could negate all of that with a draw or win against the Scousers on Tuesday.

Wolves drew at home with Norwich 1-1. They will get battered by Liverpool next week.

Too many nerves. An early goal and it will be rocking. The longer it stays 0-0 it will be quiet and nervy.

Southampton could negate all of that with a draw or win against the Scousers on Tuesday.

Wolves drew at home with Norwich 1-1. They will get battered by Liverpool next week.

People will find any excuse not to sing. I just hope the majority act like supporters next week whether nervous or not.

It will be quiet until we take the lead. English football fans don’t sing when there’s to much of nervy feeling around the stadium. Get a couple of goals up and then it will be loud.
You don't have to sing. 1894 do there bit every week. All you have to do is shout, abuse the ref, gerrard and sky then shout some more.

People will find any excuse not to sing. I just hope the majority act like supporters next week whether nervous or not.
Don’t know if it’s an excuse. I love a song but I am a nervous Nelly and can be one sat quiet just struggling to battle the nerves internally.

People don’t need to be singing to create a good atmosphere.

It’s as much about the “ooh”s “aah”s “go on”s “come on”s “well in”s “yyeeeeeess”s “fuck off”s “Oi you fucking blind **** lino”s “fuck off ref you fucking twat”s “snap him in half Rodri, he’s a fucking wanker”s “foul”s “hand ball”s “penalty”s “foul throw”s “how long’s this **** taking for fuck’s sake”s… standing up and clapping, getting excited, whistling jeering and booing the opposition’s possession…

I plan to spend the whole game with my back turned to the match, doing wanker signs at random middle aged blokes in the away end.

It’s what being a “proper fan” is all about.
I'm bringing my noise cancelling headphones and Nintendo....fuck it if I'm having an early death!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.