Bring the Noise

Too many nerves. An early goal and it will be rocking. The longer it stays 0-0 it will be quiet and nervy.

Southampton could negate all of that with a draw or win against the Scousers on Tuesday.

Wolves drew at home with Norwich 1-1. They will get battered by Liverpool next week.
JRB, mate, the roof will be coming off the stadium all game next week, regardless. It will not be in any way quiet unless we go 3-0 down.

People don’t need to be singing to create a good atmosphere.

It’s as much about the “ooh”s “aah”s “go on”s “come on”s “well in”s “yyeeeeeess”s “fuck off”s “Oi you fucking blind **** lino”s “fuck off ref you fucking twat”s “snap him in half Rodri, he’s a fucking wanker”s “foul”s “hand ball”s “penalty”s “foul throw”s “how long’s this **** taking for fuck’s sake”s… standing up and clapping, getting excited, whistling jeering and booing the opposition’s possession…
You've been watching me haven't you, be honest.
That's me in the first 5 minutes, 2 lads in front of me laugh their heads of at my, sometimes total random, comments. Every tackle by Villa will be a foul as far as I am concerned.

People don’t need to be singing to create a good atmosphere.

It’s as much about the “ooh”s “aah”s “go on”s “come on”s “well in”s “yyeeeeeess”s “fuck off”s “Oi you fucking blind **** lino”s “fuck off ref you fucking twat”s “snap him in half Rodri, he’s a fucking wanker”s “foul”s “hand ball”s “penalty”s “foul throw”s “how long’s this **** taking for fuck’s sake”s… standing up and clapping, getting excited, whistling jeering and booing the opposition’s possession…
You’ve just made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.