Bring the Noise

Some of the shit I've read on here is astonishing. If were looking for an answer to why the atmosphere has taken a hit, its right here on this forum. "i cant be arsed because i dont like this song", So many quotes like this in this thread is genuinely pathetic plastic mentality. Get a grip of yourselves blues, SING!

Last edited by a moderator:
We use to start singing it on the 53 bus on the way to the game & then walking the rest off the way to Maine Rd..
Have a look at the attendance thread, there’s a video on there of us beating Spurs and as Peter Barnes is taking the corner which led to our first goal you can hear that chant from the Kippax...Ciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttyyyyyyyyy.
Everyone can join in with that one.

The fans in south stand need to seriously shape up. How you be so fkin quiet is beyond me. Why people bother going in there if they can’t be arsed singing is also beyond me. Stop singing songs so fkin fast for a start.

There are fans in the South Stand, such as myself, that sing constantly for 90 minutes. There are people who come, stay silent and have 3 pints whilst the game is in-play. There are people who are there solely to give away fans abuse behind the safety of a line of stewards.

All that being said, if the WHOLE stadium replicated SSL1, we'd have the best atmosphere in the UK hands-down. The issue we have is that the other sections of the ground don't join in en-masse.

Our issue is that we probably have 10,000 hardcore fans in each of our 55k attendances. we're diluted by Sardine eaters, tourists and people who simply aren't engrossed in football culture the same as us (who won't sing/boo/whistle).

Where has ‘we’re not really here’ gone? Sounds great in full flow and you could argue it now has a new meaning and a comeback to all the emptyhad shite.

Some of the shit I've read on here is astonishing. If were looking for an answer to why the atmosphere has taken a hit, its right here on this forum. "i cant be arsed because i dont like this song", So many quotes like this in this thread is genuinely pathetic plastic mentality. Get a grip of yourselves blues, SING!

3 posts and you use the word plastic?

Seriously.

What though, people have a valid point that recent songs are either shite or concentrate on other teams than us and prefer the old city songs, unfortunately the singing section would rather sing about gerrard slipping and edin or us not scoring 10 against the rags than just pure pro City songs, and then when said city songs do start up more people join in.

Last edited:
Have a look at the attendance thread, there’s a video on there of us beating Spurs and as Peter Barnes is taking the corner which led to our first goal you can hear that chant from the Kippax...Ciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttyyyyyyyyy.
Everyone can join in with that one.
You can indeed. It was truly magical I miss those days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.