Bringing a Chelsea /York & Liverpool fan to Napoli Game

Re: Chelsea/Utd & Liverpool fans at Napoli Game

why dont they go watch their own teams??

like some1 said before ide prefer an empty seat.

If the Chelsea fan has already been to a few games with you and seems to enjoy it ( doing the Poznan and all) he should seriously ask himself 'why do I support Chelsea and not City?'

Surely a full house is better than an empty stadium, just look at wigans 'Home' games.

city-till-i-cry said:
bluesmith said:
I'd rather the seat be empty!

Exatley, this is fucking embarssing
So you never take any non-city mates along to City? remember we still don;t sell out some of the biggest games at home. Reading 90mins from a Semi only last season and Utd in a Semi only sold out 36 hrs before the game. Looking at the planner there will be plenty of seats at this one as well.

Re: Bringing a Chelsea /Utd & Liverpool fan to Napoli Game

Keep it up, CITY FOR LIFE.
Some serious pathetic people in here...

You need 60 loyalty points to be eligible to buy a ticket for the Napoli game, 1 ticket per member.
You'll have to wait for the points to drop to zero to buy for your mates (unless using other supporter numbers!)

A mate brought his Spurs supporting mate to two of our away games last season (Arsenal and Rags). Being a Spurs fan and an obvious twat he wanted us to get beat in both games and whilst I bit my tongue at the Emirates, after the game at OT I gave the pair of them a piece of my mind. Not seen the Spurs fan since.

Brendan110_0 said:
You need 60 loyalty points to be eligible to buy a ticket for the Napoli game, 1 ticket per member.
You'll have to wait for the points to drop to zero to buy for your mates (unless using other supporter numbers!)
Like I said in the op my girls went on hols yesterday for 2 weeks so instead of coming all the way to games on my own I normally bring a couple of mates, it is the same if the eldest who can't make night games because of work I use her card for a mate. Club get more money, seat gets filled and footie supporters get to see live games.
I know soem on here don't aggree but when I get offered the chance to go and watch a game if I am not at City I will go watch any match.

graham baker said:
Keep it up, CITY FOR LIFE.
Some serious pathetic people in here...
So you'd be happy to sit next to chelsea and united fans at eastlands who would clearly be wanting City to get beat?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.