Bristol City (A) - FA Cup | Post Match Thread

brie-larson-waiting.gif

@Inter Me Nan
Nice to see Jacky making an appearance

I thought he was fine tonight, not sure why anyone would criticise him tonight.
I thought he played well. Couple of iffy moments, but he’s hardly played for us. May or may not work out for him here, but hate reading “Blues” gang up on him without giving him an opportunity to learn the system. Many players have taken time to adapt. Maybe he’s going to be another one….

Phil being interviewed as man (sorry player) of the match by ITV who still managed to shoehorn the rags milk trophy win into it.
Give it a rest you sad cnuts.
Even the rags at work have come down to earth after Pep's comments

What were Peps comments? Missed this!?

We are starting to look like are ourselves again. Attacking Free-flowing, controlled football and a joy to watch. Foden was superb tonight and I think KDB really needed that goal/finish to boost his confidence as he’ll of been v frustrated with himself of late due to the shots he hasn’t got on target over the last few games. Great result and an enjoyable game to watch.

Just a note to add Mccoist clearly isn’t a fan of City, I used to enjoy him being on commentary, but he is really starting to irritate me now with his comments in our games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.