Bristol City (A) - FA Cup | Post Match Thread

Just back (overnight in Bristol).

Just a shout out to the brilliant away end tonight - non stop singing from kick off (hope it came over on the telly) - again, like in Leipzig, very few tourists and the highlight for me - Pep doing a walk of the away end applauding the fans and saying 'thank you'...fucking class.
Good effort from our travelling Blues these last 5 away games, i doff my cap, even in my younger days I’d have struggled to do 5 on the bounce.

Could have been a tricky game but we managed it well.

What’s up with Kev? He has been rubbish for the last few games and the first half was like his performance against forest, terrible shooting, choosing the wrong pass or not even passing it and losing possession easily.

now rovers away please.

0_WhatsApp-Image-2021-02-22-at-114951jpeg.jpg

I really don’t see the hatred of Ali McCoist.

I have lived in Scotland for for 40 years now and my overwhelming passion has been to despise anything to do with the, now defunct, Rangers FC, as well as their replacement Sevco FC.

However I have found Ali McCoist to be a very able commentator and would much prefer to see him on mike for City matches than most of the numpties that Sky and BT dredge up.

Last edited:
Just back (overnight in Bristol).

Just a shout out to the brilliant away end tonight - non stop singing from kick off (hope it came over on the telly) - again, like in Leipzig, very few tourists and the highlight for me - Pep doing a walk of the away end applauding the fans and saying 'thank you'...fucking class.
I kept thinking to myself that although the commentators told us numerous times that there were 22,000* Bristol City fans and 2,000* Manchester City fans we were making the most noise and how great our fans sounded.

* couldn’t remember actual figures so approximation.

I kept thinking to myself that although the commentators told us numerous times that there were 22,000* Bristol City fans and 2,000* Manchester City fans we were making the most noise and how great our fans sounded.

* couldn’t remember actual figures so approximation.
They told viewers there were 4000 City which is actually more than there were.

Could have been a tricky game but we managed it well.

What’s up with Kev? He has been rubbish for the last few games and the first half was like his performance against forest, terrible shooting, choosing the wrong pass or not even passing it and losing possession easily.
Can't fault his work rate he worked his socks off. And still contributing with a goal. Little philly was dynamite and Ake was Mr dependable Again.
Home in bed for 01.00am(denton) and that's with a denture round Stoke with m6 closures. IT'S GREAT BEING A BLUE.CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.