Bristol City (A) - FA Cup | Post Match Thread

Much more good than bad..

These games are FARR tougher than a large majority of people in the match thread seem to think..

Great atmosphere vs a team with nothing to lose that hadn't lost in 2023 up until today.

Great to see Foden back at it, some great stuff yet again by Ake, thought our whole back 4 were excellent. Bring on the next round!

Enjoyed that. Phil the clear MOM. Dias and Ake both good too. Grealish was superb when he came on.

I was very sad to see the Phillips pile on suddenly begin in the Match Day thread. Once one person started, because of a minor error, the lemmings followed. He had a decent enough game and certainly not one that warranted that.

On we go - a good win.

Bit of rest for some key players, bit of playing time for some who needed it. As comfortable as you can get in a cup tie. Dare I say it, but are a few big players hitting something like top gear at the right time?

Kevin Fucking De Bruyne.

Coughing his lungs up last week, admittedly not his best performance, but damn was he trying and STILL delivered a thunderbastard. I won't mention the match thread...

Foden; hungry again, back to his best.

Ake; fucking immovable object. Mighty.

Grealish; oh how the team changes when he comes on these days. So much optimism.

Easy and controlled match. Great Foden, and KDB with moments of magic which is very positive for the rest of the season. Clean sheet, and the energy of the team seems good

Well played, tough game in which Bristol played their part .

Oh and fuck off McCoist and ITV, boring tossers.
I expect it from twatterface but Mccoist is fast becoming a very dislikeable prick. So boringly predictable in his anti city stance and commentates like he’s had a bottle of whiskey before the match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.