Bristol City (A) - FA Cup | Post Match Thread

They're still looking for this notorious Bristol Ultra....

WGfeature.jpg
Goes by the name of Adge Cutler

Was a good day out yesterday. £25 to park at the cricket club was a bit steep mind you… just had a couple at the Guinness bar outside the ground as I had to join what seemed to be hundreds who had to collect tickets before the game. City need to sort this shit out as it’s the 3rd time for me this season it’s happened.

Solid performance though over all. Bristol weren’t a bad side at all and had a go at times but the gulf in ability was visible to a blind man. The ground looks decent too, have been before the redevelopment but they’ve done well with it.

Great to see Foden smiling again and influencing the game. Kev’s goal was lovely.

It’s a step in the right direction again and we need to get into the habit of winning every game.

Hope we turn up against the horse punchers who will definitely pose a bigger challenge.

Was a good day out yesterday. £25 to park at the cricket club was a bit steep mind you… just had a couple at the Guinness bar outside the ground as I had to join what seemed to be hundreds who had to collect tickets before the game. City need to sort this shit out as it’s the 3rd time for me this season it’s happened.

Solid performance though over all. Bristol weren’t a bad side at all and had a go at times but the gulf in ability was visible to a blind man. The ground looks decent too, have been before the redevelopment but they’ve done well with it.

Great to see Foden smiling again and influencing the game. Kev’s goal was lovely.

It’s a step in the right direction again and we need to get into the habit of winning every game.

Hope we turn up against the horse punchers who will definitely pose a bigger challenge.
£25?

Was that in a car?

Fucking disgraceful.

Seem to be getting a bit of momentum back, moving the ball quicker and with more purpose.
Some players are getting into some kind of form at the right time. Need Stones & Laporte back ASAP as Akanji positioning is starting to worry me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.