Bristol City (Carabao Cup SF) Post Match Thread

2164.jpg

Staggering really.. I'd of sold mi gran to just get to semi final in the 80s and 90s. I remember quarter finals being the be all n end all.. we just never progressed from that point( post 81) These are good times my friend.

I remember after the Blackburn quarter final shambthinking, that’s it. This is as good as it gets.

Last years was 16:30 but it is ludicrous a time hasn't been sorted yet. Also the trains on Sunday start later and are slower due to engineering works which is a pain. 16:30 kick off means if extra time and penalties it could be almost 8pm before it finishes.

Been 4.30 last few years I think. We got home from the Liverpool final at 1am. Traffic was hideous on the way home. Staying over this time

Well done to both teams tonight it was a great game..Wembley here we come..so happy..dreaming of a blue Wembley just like the ones I used to know...with the blue flags flying....so giddy.

Yes, but for fuck's sake, let's enjoy the night. Do you think, in 76, post-thrashing Boro 4-0 at Maine Rd, there was any talk of "yeah, it's all very well putting 4 past David Mills etc, but we'd get hammered by Dino Zoff and his black and white band"? No, there fucking wasn't. Carpe Diem. And fucking well enjoy yet another final. Save the cribbing for losing.
Well said.

We didn’t go full throttle tonight and looked a bit causal at times especially when defending. Laporte for stones.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.