Bristol City (Carabao Cup SF) Post Match Thread

Yes, but for fuck's sake, let's enjoy the night. Do you think, in 76, post-thrashing Boro 4-0 at Maine Rd, there was any talk of "yeah, it's all very well putting 4 past David Mills etc, but we'd get hammered by Dino Zoff and his black and white band"? No, there fucking wasn't. Carpe Diem. And fucking well enjoy yet another final. Save the cribbing for losing.

Going on about humilliation is stupid, however discussing the pros & cons of the game of football we have just seen, in a post match thread, is not & that's what most of us have been doing.

Some might just want to cheer, that's upto them, nobody is going to stop them. But some seem to be taking issue with people discussing football & being critical of certain aspects of our recent play.

I'd rather be happy we went through, but honest about the good & bad parts of our football & celebrate without a care, if we win it.

+1 Marvin.IMO they would beat a lot of PL teams who are well less than halfway.
A more than competent team who deserve to get promotion should they continue in the same manner.
teams that play the right way against technically superior opponents deserve to do well in my opinion. Shame on Rafa. I hope he watched that. That is what you can do if you believe and play with spirit and belief. I think I might have defended Rafa's right to play how he liked against city, but when you see a lower league team push city all the way, then you have to wonder why all the Premiership clubs do not play that way

teams that play the right way against technically superior opponents deserve to do well in my opinion. Shame on Rafa. I hope he watched that. That is what you can do if you believe and play with spirit and belief. I think I might have defended Rafa's right to play how he liked against city, but when you see a lower league team push city all the way, then you have to wonder why all the Premiership clubs do not play that way

Be interesting to see how they would get on if they played Newcastle right now.

Well done, City.
Disappointing to concede the two goals, but the outcome was never really in doubt.
Three really well-taken goals, especially Kevin's, but some shocking defending for both of theirs.
Can’t really argue with sty’s nomination of KdB as MotM.

Now, I’m looking forward to another trip to Wembley, apart from the shitty kick-off time.

What is it?

Those on the League Cup Scheme will have priority, starting with the ones, who have the highest loyalty points totals.

Fortunately, there are many more tickets available for each of the finalists than for an FA Cup final, so you might be in with a chance if you keep looking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.