Bristol City (h) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO ,3-1 isn’t enough to be able to play a second string in the away leg. Play Yaya and we are playing with 10 men against a good side who will be up for it.
4-0 should be enough but we won’t get that with Yaya in midfield.
CTID

Trust me mate I agree completely. If it were up to me Yaya wouldn’t start any more games. But Pep left Fern on for 90 min in the Burnley match and Liverpool will be a demanding game so I think Yaya will start instead of him. I hope I’m wrong.

3-1 would be enough to play a similar team in the second leg. Let’s not forget a slightly weaker team played against an almost full strength Leicester City last round for most of the game (Mahrez and Vardy came on early then Gray) and only conceded the non-penalty.

Should this game be a higher priority that Liverpool. Losing to Liverpool isn't the end of the world. It's not like they are a direct competitor.
We haven't lost a game against British opposition this season.
I don't see that changing against a dippers side minus Coutinho.

Hi chaps, another Bristol City fan just about to leave for the game. I hope you don't mind my visit?
Realistically, we don't stand a prayer over 2 legs but we'll give it a right good go. Expecting a heavy defeat but we will try, with all possible respect, to give you a bloody nose. Trying to do it and doing it are 2 different things though as you have an awesome squad.
If we're still in touch going into the 2nd leg, I would take that.
Here's to a great game and plenty of derogatory songs about your neighbours and Maureen Yo saying we 'were lucky'!
There's absolutely no pressure on us as, apart from our most rose tinted fans, we know we shouldn't win, we're just going to enjoy ourselves and see what happens.
3-1 would keep it interesting I guess and that's all we can really do. It would make the game at our place interesting if nothing else.

Enjoy!

Stuff the home and away. We want anyone and everyone to stuff the Rags.

If only we could go back in time, we could enjoy Borussia Hitler and Dynamo Stalin stuffing the fcukers.

I think we will put out a fairly strong side while keeping one eye on Liverpool at the weekend. They’ll be a mightily serious threat to our unbeaten record and we rarely do well there. A lot of pride at stake then.

Nobody will underestimate Bristol City. They have earned respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.