Bristol City (h) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi chaps, another Bristol City fan just about to leave for the game. I hope you don't mind my visit?
Realistically, we don't stand a prayer over 2 legs but we'll give it a right good go. Expecting a heavy defeat but we will try, with all possible respect, to give you a bloody nose. Trying to do it and doing it are 2 different things though as you have an awesome squad.
If we're still in touch going into the 2nd leg, I would take that.
Here's to a great game and plenty of derogatory songs about your neighbours and Maureen Yo saying we 'were lucky'!
There's absolutely no pressure on us as, apart from our most rose tinted fans, we know we shouldn't win, we're just going to enjoy ourselves and see what happens.
3-1 would keep it interesting I guess and that's all we can really do. It would make the game at our place interesting if nothing else.

Enjoy!
Hi and welcome to the proper Manchester club. I'm looking forward to your visit and have been reading your OTIB forum. Some very decent posters on there, especially reading the touching comments on David Silva. You lads will gain top respect of us if you applaud on 21 minutes, that's for sure. We normally get the very boring "where were you when you were shit" sung.

As for tonight, Suppose it's very much a David and Goliath game, but you never know mate. I remember talking you a group of Wigan fans before the game at Wembley. They were convinced they were going to get a good stuffing, all said they had no chance. I just told them you never know, anything is possible, and they went on to beat us 1-0.
For me, this why the cup games are still magical.

Live the dream lads, you never know, make some noise and enjoy the moment. Good luck in promotion.

Full strength tram... be professional and hammer them with a commanding lead.
Lets the kids play the second let legs rest.

Hi chaps, another Bristol City fan just about to leave for the game. I hope you don't mind my visit?
Realistically, we don't stand a prayer over 2 legs but we'll give it a right good go. Expecting a heavy defeat but we will try, with all possible respect, to give you a bloody nose. Trying to do it and doing it are 2 different things though as you have an awesome squad.
If we're still in touch going into the 2nd leg, I would take that.
Here's to a great game and plenty of derogatory songs about your neighbours and Maureen Yo saying we 'were lucky'!
There's absolutely no pressure on us as, apart from our most rose tinted fans, we know we shouldn't win, we're just going to enjoy ourselves and see what happens.
3-1 would keep it interesting I guess and that's all we can really do. It would make the game at our place interesting if nothing else.

Enjoy!
Safe trip North, should be a cracking atmosphere with your fans coming in large numbers.
I think you will be surprised by what the Etihad has to offer, if you get chance walk around the stadium we have possibly the best facilities anywhere.
You will find City supporters welcoming and rarely have any problems, you will find plenty of stewards etc around to help with any questions. You will have a great view where ever you are sat, if you are in the upper teir South Stand near the top be ready for a climb. Enjoy your trip to the Etihad but not to much

Hopefully Tosin features in both legs throughout the entire match, otherwise we should be loaning him out in January, me thinks.

This.

Tosin has improved in every game and has played better than Mangala when they started together. He should continue to start the LC.

Ederson
Walker-Stones-Ota-Zinchenko
Fernandinho
De Bruyne-D.Silva
Sterling-Sane
Aguero

zinchenko i think might play just to keep Delph a definite for Liverpool, with De Bruyne getting an hour at most, otherwise it's full blasters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.