Bristol City HOME game tickets

50/50 as back from Malaga that day. If we’re late in then my seat is empty (but paid for.)

I'll be going but I do fear that it'll be a wank turnout.

Midweek games cost me around £50 in wages and there's 3 of them this month!! They can be a real pain in the arse so I understand why many would leave it, go home, have a bit of tea and watch it on the box to be honest.

Be cushy if we all worked an 8 hour shift from 8-4 in town. Plenty of time for a few beers and get right up for the game. Sadly for many, it's a rat race getting done at work, getting showered and changed and then fighting the wank traffic to get to the ground. In the pissing rain of course.

I used to dream of getting to a semi final. Remember when Ipswich beat us in early noughties in league cup quarters and being absolutely gutted! Also when Blackburn and West Ham did us in FA cup about 10 years back, it felt like I'd had my stomach ripped out. So it puzzles me why some fans just don't get it. I do respect that some people live far away and work commitments ( I too can't make every night game for this reason) but when the club make it 15/20 quid for a semi final and 5er for pan lids then I genuinely can't see why we would struggle to sell out. If you're going to Burnley and Bristol games then well done, if you're not, and you can get to the game, then FFS get there ! We're going through probably the greatest period of our history, we should be barging down the turnstiles to get in. And I wonder how many thousands who don turn up for semi will want tickets for the final ?? CTID.

I used to dream of getting to a semi final. Remember when Ipswich beat us in early noughties in league cup quarters and being absolutely gutted! Also when Blackburn and West Ham did us in FA cup about 10 years back, it felt like I'd had my stomach ripped out. So it puzzles me why some fans just don't get it. I do respect that some people live far away and work commitments ( I too can't make every night game for this reason) but when the club make it 15/20 quid for a semi final and 5er for pan lids then I genuinely can't see why we would struggle to sell out. If you're going to Burnley and Bristol games then well done, if you're not, and you can get to the game, then FFS get there ! We're going through probably the greatest period of our history, we should be barging down the turnstiles to get in. And I wonder how many thousands who don turn up for semi will want tickets for the final ?? CTID.
Sniff of wemberleeee again that will do me.

Hi,

I'm in Manchester next Tuesday for work and I am trying to get hold of a ticket to the game in the home end. Looking on the website it says I need to have a membership and I'm wondering if I can rock up and pay on the day instead?

Full disclosure I'm a Rovers fan and I'm hoping you can succeed where united failed the other week and give them a right battering!

Cheers

Tom

Hi,

I'm in Manchester next Tuesday for work and I am trying to get hold of a ticket to the game in the home end. Looking on the website it says I need to have a membership and I'm wondering if I can rock up and pay on the day instead?

Full disclosure I'm a Rovers fan and I'm hoping you can succeed where united failed the other week and give them a right battering!

Cheers

Tom

Brillaint post. User name has Blue in it, you just happen to be working in Manchester next week and need a ticket and then you come clean. Hope you get sorted, if you do get a ticket, stay quiet/sensible and no colours and you should have no problem. Let us know how you get on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.