Bristol City HOME game tickets

The club have stopped selling CB and East Level 3, so Cup scheme members in those stands can probably stretch out a bit. Bristol City have sold out their 7,600.
That will be because there will then be an appearance that the stadium is sold out on tv. Most clubs do it.

Just been on the site to get an extra one and it really does look to be selling poorly...literally thousands left. Pricing looks spot on so don’t get it especially with Burnley sold out?

I went the other night, when seemingly nobody could be arsed with the rain at a Premier League game - had the majority of my season ticket row to myself in South Stand level 2.

Taking my lad Saturday because Burnley fans will create a great atmosphere, but admittedly can't be bothered for Bristol, sick of the crap weather and the assault course which is the Manchester rush hour.

Watch it at home.

The League Cup is the only one I opt out of, I had the same situation EL3 on Tuesday as Tolmie with row virtually empty. I also just can't be bothered going to watch the League Cup but would be delighted if they won it.

I am sure the club appreciate FA Cup and CL games cost enough without adding League Cup as well and in reality expect lower uptake. Big difference between a Saturday 3.0 kick-off than a midweek game when traffic will be back to it's usual crap self

The League Cup is the only one I opt out of, I had the same situation EL3 on Tuesday as Tolmie with row virtually empty. I also just can't be bothered going to watch the League Cup but would be delighted if they won it.

I am sure the club appreciate FA Cup and CL games cost enough without adding League Cup as well and in reality expect lower uptake. Big difference between a Saturday 3.0 kick-off than a midweek game when traffic will be back to it's usual crap self

Surprised you say that as the top tiers looked pretty full on Tuesday from where I was sat in SS3.

I don't usually bother with league cup games but always do semi finals so going to this one. Uograded to a nice padded seat to keep my arse warm too!

We have always struggled to sell huge numbers for this although prices are now better than they were when we played United and Liverpool in the Semi's.

Can’t be bothered! Got to admire your honesty!

I’ll be at both, never thought I’d ever get the chance to watch such a brilliant football team and being ‘typical City’ never know when it is going to end so I wanna make the most of it

Can’t be bothered! Got to admire your honesty!

I’ll be at both, never thought I’d ever get the chance to watch such a brilliant football team and being ‘typical City’ never know when it is going to end so I wanna make the most of it
Bang on the fucking money. 58 years old, 45 years season ticket, and still get a buzz watching City, always have and always will

I went the other night, when seemingly nobody could be arsed with the rain at a Premier League game - had the majority of my season ticket row to myself in South Stand level 2.

Taking my lad Saturday because Burnley fans will create a great atmosphere, but admittedly can't be bothered for Bristol, sick of the crap weather and the assault course which is the Manchester rush hour.

Watch it at home.
That’s the spirit

Going to this. Missed last tuesdays game and regretted it all week. Noticed a few lads at work saying they find the midweeks too much of a pain with the traffic. Something needs to be done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.