Bristol City HOME game tickets

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by ManCityX, 29 Dec 2017.

1. Jalfraag

Jalfraag

Why would other clubs playing tonight have any relevance?

2. City & Blue Brazil

City & Blue Brazil

No way in a million years was that crowd anything like 43426 ... they had even shut some of the bats in EL3 as there were so few people there

3. Prestwich_Blue

Prestwich_Blue

While we’d all prefer a full stadium, it’s the League Cup and the lowest priority for most people. The rags were 10k below capacity in their home semi-final leg last season.

4. Corky

Corky

That was your measure- same as any other club. If the game was tomorrow the crowd would have been more, just like the Ipswich game that called called postponed then got a much bigger crowd in the quarters. The night makes a difference especially when close to the cheapest Saturday game of the season by far.

5. Marvin

Marvin

That was more or less what I predicted when I looked at the stands. We had 53k paying for FA Cup at the weekend. Can't really fault almost 100k over 3 days.

probably only Liverpool or Utd would have got more, and I'd like to see what their crowds are going to be like in a few years time.

6. Millwallawayveteran1988

Millwallawayveteran1988

Teams in CL should not be in it for me.

7. Fame Monster

Fame Monster

Understand where you're coming from, but the more games we play, the better for me. City are a source of entertainment (this season especially) so playing in less competitions is less entertaining over the course of a season imo. The League Cup is a good chance for the youngsters/second XI to play so it's not exactly exhausting the players. I know it's expensive for people but hopefully next season, the club will learn from tonight and price tickets at £10, with kids for a quid. Couldn't care less what United fans think about our attendance.

8. Prestwich_Blue

Prestwich_Blue

Teams in both European competitions shouldn’t be in it. That way there’s fewer fixtures for those teams, at a time when they’re involved in group games. Also it means that a team that wouldn’t probably normally get into the EL gets a chance to play in it and therefore even has a crack at potentially getting into the CL.

9. East Level 2

East Level 2

As I've said before; I can't see UEFA maintaining a spot for the winners if the top teams in the country don't contest it.

10. worsleyweb

worsleyweb

It was 43,326 - there were 2000 empty in the lower tier - so 23,000 plus 2,000 empty middle tier - another 11,000, 5000 in the South Upper Tier - that's is 39,000 and another 4,000 in total in the East and West 3rd tiers.