Brit stand up comics

I don’t mind a bit of Jason Manford.

The best stand up I’ve ever been to is Stewart Lee. You really should go see Stewart Lee, it is the sort of thing that you should really do.

Also seen Dylan Moran, Ross Noble, Dara O’Briain and a few others all of which I enjoyed.

Used to love Lee & Herring's Fist of Fun back in the 90s. Was very original TV content for the time and much funnier than the Mary Whitehouse Experience.

Used to love Lee & Herring's Fist of Fun back in the 90s. Was very original TV content for the time and much funnier than the Mary Whitehouse Experience.

Richard Herring has a good podcast (RHLSTP) which I've listened to a bit of and would recommend.

I've liked a lot of comedians but I keep going back to Stewart Lee. I think the beauty of his act is that because he's doing meta-comedy, as long as comedy continues to evolve - which it will - his act will naturally evolve along with it. Sure, he has a few tropes (the repetition thing that's a consistent part of his act), but it never feels stale or tired.

You don't like a comedian and it says more about you, what does that even mean?

:)

I suspect it was more to do with his conclusion being that he was a cùnt, rather than the fact he wasn’t his cup of tea.

I suspect it was more to do with his conclusion being that he was a cùnt, rather than the fact he wasn’t his cup of tea.

I suspect it has more to do with Lees politics and certain posters rushing to defend his honour, I don't remember posters rushing to defend other cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.