British jihadists killed in RAF drone strike

Oil production in the USA was in decline from 89 to 2010, more than enough maybe but still in decline.
But it's not now, it takes time for it to come on stream

Anyway back to the subject at hand, I understand and somewhat agree with what some of the "naysayers" are saying but I really don't care, as far as I am concerned they were not British Citizens since they left to fight with ISIS, I would much rather these people were put on trial for their crimes but that is never going to happen

Whilst you're correct that the atrocities carried out around the world in the name of IS are not directly controlled by the leadership, they only represent a tiny fraction of the atrocities carried out in their name. The vast majority of murders, rapes and other atrocities are carried out in Syria and Iraq under the direction of the IS leadership.

I reversed into somebody else's car today, going to try playing the ISIS card.

A far more interesting topic right now would be the deepcut cover ups

Now that's disgusting!

its such a nonsense comment that it shows either no clue about life or its trolling. I gave you the benefit of the doubt with trolling!

No clue that people that actually turn up at protests are the tiny tip of the ice berg of people who feel the same way. A protest of 3million, the largest ever in the UK would mean the majority of the country agreed.

No clue that the Iraq war was about steeling oil hidden behind a thin veil of "WMD", a veil so thin that only the most moronic would have believed it. Even if they had them they had no way to attack us with them!

Here's a link for the latter oil steeling stuff

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...n-oil-firms-and-invasion-of-iraq-2269610.html
I tried To give you the benifit of the doubt but I am sorry you are talikng absolute bollocks
You can claim people who do not turn up are supporters but if I claim the opposite I am Trolling

You need to give your head a very big wobble!

I tried To give you the benifit of the doubt but I am sorry you are talikng absolute bollocks
You can claim people who do not turn up are supporters but if I claim the opposite I am Trolling

You need to give your head a very big wobble!

You claimed everyone that didn't turn up supported it which is completely ridiculous.

So you supported the war in Iraq? you think it was a just war?, you believed everything that the government told you? assuming you were out of nursery back then.

Anyways, not worth the effort of click the keys for crap like this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.