British jihadists killed in RAF drone strike

Pam

Can anyone explain to me why it isn't appropriate to be bombing UK Jihadists? They regard themselves as being at war with the west. Just saying.

So a friend of Reyaad Khan (Cardiff ISIS terrorist) is telling us how devasted his mother is that he was targeted and killed by the British Government.... Unbelievable, this man has openly portrayed his hate for this country and pledged to carry out attacks on British citizens.

They are demanding the intelligence behind the attack be made public as it is an unjustified attack.

I find the mentality of these terrorists unbelievable, they are prepared to murder, torture and maim British Citizens then start crying foul when one of their own gets hit.

Absolutely no sympathy here.... Should've done it sooner!

Monkfish, the justification for this is plain to see.

So a friend of Reyaad Khan (Cardiff ISIS terrorist) is telling us how devasted his mother is that he was targeted and killed by the British Government.... Unbelievable, this man has openly portrayed his hate for this country and pledged to carry out attacks on British citizens.

They are demanding the intelligence behind the attack be made public as it is an unjustified attack.

I find the mentality of these terrorists unbelievable, they are prepared to murder, torture and maim British Citizens then start crying foul when one of their own gets hit.

Absolutely no sympathy here.... Should've done it sooner!

Monkfish, the justification for this is plain to see.

Are we allowed to send drones to Cardiff?

Are we allowed to send drones to Cardiff?

No need for drones, could probably take out any known terrorists by other means.

This guy went on television to promote the cause for violent jihadists and to recruit people to kill British citizens. He did it from a foreign country, cowardice of the highest order. No British citizen should mourn his death.

Can anyone explain to me why it isn't appropriate to be bombing UK Jihadists? They regard themselves as being at war with the west. Just saying.

I would imagine that it is down to the fact that whilst the target would have been proved during a trial to have been a terrorist. We should not all be all accepting of the fact that Mr Cameron has in effect said "fuck due process, I am judge jury and executioner on this one" (this only applies as the attack was in Syria considering we had a vote not so long ago and agreed no direct military action)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.