British open Golf 2012..Tips thread

tasker said:
City Raider said:
City Raider said:
Best tee to green today of the leaders, just couldn't get the ball to the hole.

Anyway, he was my only bet £10ew @40s so I'll settle for that.

oh...game on!

wow, seems i'm talking to myself but result! scotts done a united but unlike them has my sympathy
brilliant, get the beers in :)

ta mate, appreciate acknowledgment-would love to go out and blow it but my little un already demanding my attention!

meeesh said:
speccybob 8 said:
meeesh said:
Backed Ernie tonight at 20s for a bit of fun for tomorrow,he loves it there and heres hoping he has a stormer tomoz.....also got Tiger as a cover

Each way? Surely at that price. Might not matter yet though!

No mate...on the nose,just had a sneaky feeling,fucking good un him at Lytham,well done Ernie lad

Quality mate! Well done

The cookie monster said:
2000 points for me today mr goat..
Leaving leighton behind now as i predicetd :)

2000 points how come??? You got Ernie or something???

I only had 4 players this weekend with Harrington and Woods being my best 2 and Rory being shit. Missed Day.

I got back about 35 mins ago... headed off home after Adam Scott went through the 12th hole. Been there since 8:30am and flipping sunburnt

Well chuffed for Els, great tee off at the 12th for him to easily get the birdie. Was good to see Tiger in a brief fine form aswell, seen some great moments. Was abit more prepared today, had binoculars with me Tried to take a few pics and got them up on twitter... the 13th is just behind the stand so we could turn round to watch them tee off, the thing is, the wind was so horrendous at times it nearly whacked us and ended in the crowd, happened four times today... Westwood being the biggest culprit

Also, Carlos Tevez was the caddy for Romero

Tevez caddying for Romero:

2n0vo6f.jpg

Westwood after he hit it off the course from the 13th next to the 12th.

2wq4y8y.jpg

Tiger Woods

1z2m8wl.jpg

leighton said:
The cookie monster said:

I only had 4 players this weekend with Harrington and Woods being my best 2 and Rory being shit. Missed Day.

He had Scott, Donald, Woods and G-Mac all top 10 finishes in Cat A, Scott being the runner up obviously and whatever little bits and bobs.

I had Scott and Woods. Westwood let me down again, Garcia same as you another let down and Rose did fuck all for me.

Its looking tasty at the top.

Feed-The-Goat said:
leighton said:
The cookie monster said:

He had Scott, Donald, Woods and G-Mac all top 10 finishes in Cat A, Scott being the runner up obviously and whatever little bits and bobs.

I had Scott and Woods. Westwood let me down again, Garcia same as you another let down and Rose did fuck all for me.

All top 5 finishes..
Am in overdrive now :)

Feed-The-Goat said:
leighton said:
The cookie monster said:

There is more to come from my team I took a huge gamble on Harrington but the 2 others in Garcia and Day have been pretty shit so far for me. I need to get a few players playing the same week lol. Harrington his puttting let him down big time which is a kick in the balls for me lol. I need Paddy to win a tour event he is getting close to close the gap on you but its a big ask but a few more top 10 finishes and the points will be racked up.

leighton said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
leighton said:

There is more to come from my team I took a huge gamble on Harrington but the 2 others in Garcia and Day have been pretty shit so far for me. I need to get a few players playing the same week lol. Harrington his puttting let him down big time which is a kick in the balls for me lol. I need Paddy to win a tour event he is getting close to close the gap on you but its a big ask but a few more top 10 finishes and the points will be racked up.

Rory seems to be letting you down as Westwood is for me. We both have Garcia which we both know was a big risk.<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:10 pm --<br /><br />
The cookie monster said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
leighton said:

All top 5 finishes..
Am in overdrive now :)

Sorry yes, top 5.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.