British open Golf 2012..Tips thread

Feed-The-Goat said:
leighton said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
He had Scott, Donald, Woods and G-Mac all top 10 finishes in Cat A, Scott being the runner up obviously and whatever little bits and bobs.

I had Scott and Woods. Westwood let me down again, Garcia same as you another let down and Rose did fuck all for me.

Its looking tasty at the top.

There is more to come from my team I took a huge gamble on Harrington but the 2 others in Garcia and Day have been pretty shit so far for me. I need to get a few players playing the same week lol. Harrington his puttting let him down big time which is a kick in the balls for me lol. I need Paddy to win a tour event he is getting close to close the gap on you but its a big ask but a few more top 10 finishes and the points will be racked up.

Rory seems to be letting you down as Westwood is for me. We both have Garcia which we both know was a big risk.

-- Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:10 pm --

The cookie monster said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
He had Scott, Donald, Woods and G-Mac all top 10 finishes in Cat A, Scott being the runner up obviously and whatever little bits and bobs.

I had Scott and Woods. Westwood let me down again, Garcia same as you another let down and Rose did fuck all for me.

Its looking tasty at the top.

All top 5 finishes..
Am in overdrive now :)

Sorry yes, top 5.

Goat you have 1 risky player while at the begining I had 2 in Garcia and Harrington a lot of people must of seen the Harrington 1 and were saying I am taking the piss but in recent weeks he has scored well for me. Even in the majors apart from this one he has scored well for me.

Gutted isn't the word..

Adam Scott is a true gent and I always always back him..Had odds of 45-1 each way so when he blew up I was rather annoyed in a selfish kinda way.Still quarter the odds isn't bad.

Also took Gmac at 33-1 each way pre tournament so got a place on him.<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:14 pm --<br /><br />
The cookie monster said:
Go collect your money alex..

Scotts pissed it..

Kiss of death my mate,but still that's golf....Still got the place with him and G mac so not a bad weekend....

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Gutted isn't the word..

Adam Scott is a true gent and I always always back him..Had odds of 45-1 each way so when he blew up I was rather annoyed in a selfish kinda way.Still quarter the odds isn't bad.

Also took Gmac at 33-1 each way pre tournament so got a place on him.

Gutted for you pal & for scott..
1/50 to win it stood on the 15th,cant believe what happened.

The cookie monster said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Gutted isn't the word..

Also took Gmac at 33-1 each way pre tournament so got a place on him.

Gutted for you pal & for scott..
1/50 to win it stood on the 15th,cant believe what happened.

That's golf my mate. I know that feeling oh so well but he looked like he was going to cry on 18. He was solid as a rock all week and that 3 put on 15 did him...Oh well, he moves onto the US PGA where I will be keeping the faith. Been a top weekend and I watched the premier league years pre Scott going off which was great.

Whats the latest on the transfers mate. Not even been on last 2 days as the threads were becoming rather off topic so to speak.

Oh and sorry to mention but Nick Faldo is the biggest **** (albeit with 6 majors) going. So fucking full of his own self importance. He for me is the Alan Hansen of Golf=Tosser

conormcfc said:
The amount of sick Scott would be getting on here right now if he was British...

On the plus side for him he was shagging Ana Ivanovic for a while, so he's still doing alright in life.

It depends if he was british and a ****..
He is a nice guy and not a ****,pressure & nerves got the better of him..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.