British plates and European speed cameras..................

unless they've got some startling and hugely expensive pan european computer system they'll never track you down and probably couldn't be arsed to either. same goes for foreign drivers flashed by speed cameras or given parking tickets over here.

rassclot said:
unless they've got some startling and hugely expensive pan european computer system they'll never track you down and probably couldn't be arsed to either. same goes for foreign drivers flashed by speed cameras or given parking tickets over here.

Theyre a long way from getting the european database you mention... believe me.

Got a parking ticket on a hire car in France ... three years ago, not heard owt since.

You'll probably end up getting a speeding ticket in German in about 4 years and end up sharing a cell with Radavan Karadic. You monster!

scorer said:
rassclot said:

Theyre a long way from getting the european database you mention... believe me.

Got a parking ticket on a hire car in France ... three years ago, not heard owt since.

Sweet.
I'd hoped as much, a fine could handle but the points I can do without.

You're in the clear but they are working on it and cross europe fines are closer than some posters on here seem to think.

Just got back from 2 weeks in Sweden.We come off the Newcastle ferry at Stavenger in Norway then drove 15 hours across Norway into central Sweden.I got flashed twice in Norway by cameras and once in Sweden,i also drove through five of their unmanned road toll stations in Norway without paying and didn't hear a thing once back in the UK.I guess they can't be bothered chasing up cars with UK/Euro plates,happy days!!

A bit of payback for the Norwegian diesel price per litre...£1.35.Robbin' cooonts

bluemoon22 said:
Just got back from 2 weeks in Sweden.We come off the Newcastle ferry at Stavenger in Norway then drove 15 hours across Norway into central Sweden.I got flashed twice in Norway by cameras and once in Sweden,i also drove through five of their unmanned road toll stations in Norway without paying and didn't hear a thing once back in the UK.I guess they can't be bothered chasing up cars with UK/Euro plates,happy days!!

A bit of payback for the Norwegian diesel price per litre...£1.35.Robbin' cooonts
and that twat of a commentator who goes on about winston churchill, maggie thatcher, we give your boys a hell of a beating.
and that was just the eurovision song contest:)

de niro said:
bluemoon22 said:

and that twat of a commentator who goes on about winston churchill, maggie thatcher, we give your boys a hell of a beating.
and that was just the eurovision song contest:)

I don't know what made me giggle more,his rant or his rant and his accent!!

Ha,ha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.