Brits shot dead in Sweden

One of the girls at work had a Finnish girl working for her and she was petrified to go out at night or alone at any time.
The conversation came about as Finland is one of the best places to live in the world yet has the highest suicide rate.......head scratching at its best !!!
What, they kill themselves by scratching their own heads?
Bloody weirdos, no wonder there's so much crime...

Read an article recently, maybe I could find it again but apparently a lot of organized crime types have opened shop there.
How can you mention one of the reasons for this without being accused of xenophobia?

Read an article recently, maybe I could find it again but apparently a lot of organized crime types have opened shop there.

Indeed have a good friend who is a journo over there just north of Stockholm. Past 10yrs there has been increasing violence & shootings common place due to gangs all over the country.

Would be interesting to get a POV from our BM friends who are based in Sweden & I know contribute to the Allsvenskan football thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.