Brits shot dead in Sweden

Old workmate of mine spent ten years working in Malmo. He returned to England specifically because of how these ''migrant gangs'' have made it unsafe. His words, not mine and before a pile on that he's racist, his black wife would confirm he isn't. ;-)
I’ve heard exactly the same. Practically all these crimes are the work of people from Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan etc who were given asylum - or the children of those granted asylum from the Balkans conflicts of the early 90’s. Before then, Sweden had never really experienced large scale immigration and made a conscious humanitarian decision to give refuge to those fleeing conflicts and persecution. Indeed, until recently, Sweden had the most generous asylum regime in Europe - though have tightened their system considerably in last few years. They now have 25%+ population of foreign origin according to Wiki. Malmo seems to be the worst place. A good pal has Swedish wife and she can’t believe how much the parts of the Country has changed and how dangerous it can be.
They've clearly failed to properly integrate the people coming in, even though it’s a very liberal, wealthy and generous Country. Such a shame. They have some work to do.

Looks fairly easy to get a gun in Sweden..not good

I’ve heard exactly the same. Practically all these crimes are the work of people from Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan etc who were given asylum - or the children of those granted asylum from the Balkans conflicts of the early 90’s. Before then, Sweden had never really experienced large scale immigration and made a conscious humanitarian decision to give refuge to those fleeing conflicts and persecution. Indeed, until recently, Sweden had the most generous asylum regime in Europe - though have tightened their system considerably in last few years. They now have 25%+ population of foreign origin according to Wiki. Malmo seems to be the worst place. A good pal has Swedish wife and she can’t believe how much the parts of the Country has changed and how dangerous it can be.
They've clearly failed to properly integrate the people coming in, even though it’s a very liberal, wealthy and generous Country. Such a shame. They have some work to do.
A good friend of mine used to work counter terrorism. According to him, it often wasn't the immigrants themselves who were problems but the first generation Brits/Americans/Swedes or what have you.

Their kids that grew up in better, safer circumstances would become the bad ones whilst their parents were just out trying to earn an honest living and happy to be in a better place. I suppose maybe this could transfer over to organized crime also?

Who knew so many asylum seekers spoke Swedish or had family there, everyday is a school day.

A good friend of mine used to work counter terrorism. According to him, it often wasn't the immigrants themselves who were problems but the first generation Brits/Americans/Swedes or what have you.

Their kids that grew up in better, safer circumstances would become the bad ones whilst their parents were just out trying to earn an honest living and happy to be in a better place. I suppose maybe this could transfer over to organized crime also?

Yup, that's about the gist of it.

There has been a drugs war going on in Sweden for a number of years. Recently one of the gangs has split in two so there is inter-and intra- gang violence going on. Outside of these gangs, gun violence and murder are quite rare. Bombings have become common. Attacking the addresses of gang member or their relatives.

Car jacking is practically unheard of. Two types of car are stolen in Sweden:. "high performance" and "spare-parts" a RAV 4 hire car doesn't really fit into either of these.

There was a guy shot in London a coule of years ago by Swedish gang members. There have aslo been "Swedish" shootings in Denmark, Spain, Turkey and Irak recently.

It's a very strange case. The third man is supposed to have traveled from the UK with them so he should be identifiable, one would think.

Edit:: The police are also warning of the risk of futher voilence in relation to this case, which doesn't fit well with a random robbery gone wrong, imho.

Last edited:
There has been a drugs war going on in Sweden for a number of years. Recently one of the gangs has split in two so there is inter-and intra- gang violence going on. Outside of these gangs, gun violence and murder are quite rare. Bombings have become common. Attacking the addresses of gang member or their relatives.

Car jacking is practically unheard of. Two types of car are stolen in Sweden:. "high performance" and "spare-parts" a RAV 4 hire car doesn't really fit into either of these.

There was a guy shot in London a coule of years ago by Swedish gang members. There have aslo been "Swedish" shootings in Denmark, Spain, Turkey and Irak recently.

It's a very strange case. The third man is supposed to have traveled from the UK with them so he should be identifiable, one would think.

Edit:: The police are also warning of the risk of futher voilence in relation to this case, which doesn't fit well with a random robbery gone wrong, imho.
I'm getting the word...Drugs

The Argentina squad wouldn't probably refer to them as "Swedish" :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.