Broadchurch

I have just finished the first series too.

Quite brilliant.

From a tech point of view the lighting of the cliff scene near the end was magnificent.

Got a feeling the slow pace will kick on the next few weeks and we are in for some great twists. That woman is upto something, wouldn't surprise me if it turns out she killed the girls in sandbrook

forevermancity said:
Got a feeling the slow pace will kick on the next few weeks and we are in for some great twists. That woman is upto something, wouldn't surprise me if it turns out she killed the girls in sandbrook
That seaside bit was filmed just yards away from where a mate of mine was once noshed off by a Nolan sister.

Gaylord du Bois said:
forevermancity said:
That seaside bit was filmed just yards away from where a mate of mine was once noshed off by a Nolan sister.

Go on then , which one ?

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Series 1 was great but so far this second series is bordering on ridiculous.

The court scenes are just a joke.

Yesterday was the first time I've thought "wtf?" when watching, utter nonsense when the barrister comes out with the affair bollocks at the end, she'd have been laughed out of court.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.