Broken

Ergh OK. I hope the Kings horses and all the Kings men can ergh
Put it back together again.

Is this like my fence painting thread ?
No it's that my mum died 3 days after the parade and I have no one and my sister gets into my head and I want to die tonight today right now as it's destroyed me life's not worth doing no one heard me in ruining everything and my sister won't hear me and I'll ruin my sons life being here and I need my mum my mum my mum and I didn't want to type about it but clicked to post but then couldn't but then did that, see my head is broken.

No it's that my mum died 3 days after the parade and I have no one and my sister gets into my head and I want to die tonight today right now as it's destroyed me life's not worth doing no one heard me in ruining everything and my sister won't hear me and I'll ruin my sons life being here and I need my mum my mum my mum and I didn't want to type about it but clicked to post but then couldn't but then did that, see my head is broken.

You won't ruin anyone's life by being here.

I am so sorry. I've deleted my original post after someone pm'd me.
No offence was meant. I didn't know.
Again so sorry

Please ring somebody either close to you or if you can't face that call Samaritans on 116 123. You are obviously going through a lot at the moment and losing a parent is one of the hardest things anybody can go through but please let someone help you. Think of how your Son will feel if you did something stupid mate, Im sure at the Parade 3 days before life was a lot better and you can get back to feeling like that again. Call the number and let everything out, you are loved even if it doesn't feel like that right now and its OK not to be feeling Ok, you have done the first thing right in putting something on here, plenty of blues to offer advice perspective and support. Drop a PM if you feel you need to, take care of yourself my friend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.